As we all know Redmi is currently one of the leaders in the budget smartphone, and Redmi phones are also good in specification and quality, so it challenges other competitors to lower their phone prices too. Soon not a long time back Redmi announced its new smartphone which is Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. The phone is full of power and comes in two variants one of 64 GB internal storage and 4 GB of RAM and the other option is 64 GB internal and 6 GB ram. There is no more difference instead of the RAM size. So now let’s know how is the design and feel, and the technical specification.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Technical Specification & Review
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Design
The Redmi Note 5 Pro design wise felt me like its predecessors (Redmi Note 4 and Redmi Note 5) although there are many differences, the significant difference is the addition of dual graphene sheets to reduce the device temperature. As previously the Redmi Smartphones had a big complaint of overheating, so I believe that this modification will remove this complaint too. Also, this phone comes with an 18:9 screen ratio and has a 5.99 inch Full HD screen which will improve the gaming experience, and the specially designed corners to spread the impact and protect screen is chocolate on the cake. Overall the phone is slim and beautiful, and it features a lot more things which we will know now.
- Camera: Redmi Note 5 Pro features a 20 Megapixel selfie camera with a 4500K selfie light which has a Sony sensor, and in the back, there are two cameras 13 Megapixels and 5 Megapixels which has 1.25 um large pixels to deliver high quality in low light conditions.
- Screen: This phone features a 5.99-inch display which is FHD+ for the better viewing experience.
- Battery: Redimi Note 5 Pro has got a whopping 4000 mAh battery for all-day usage in one charge.
- Fast Charging: This phone supports fast charging and comes with a fast charger in the box.
- Network: Supports 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G.
- SIM: This phone supports 2 SIM cards or 1 SIM card and 1 Micro SD Card.
- RAM: Redmi Note 5 Pro comes in two variations 4 GB and 6 GB RAM LPDDR4X.
- Internal Storage: It has 64 GB of internal storage.
- Expandable Memory: You can add up to 128 GB of SD card.
- Processor: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro have debut Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636, and this processor is better than its previous generations, Snapdragon 636 is an Octa-Core processor.
- Unique Feature: Facial Recognition, this smartphone supports facial recognition. This means you can unlock it just by looking at it like iPhone X.
What is so special in Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor?
You can click the link to watch Redmi Note 5 Pro’s full technical specification: Redmi Note 5 Pro Full Specification
When looking for a smartphone in the mid-range budget, we come across a lot of phones with tons of features, and we merely care about the processor that is inside the phone. The maximum buyers do not know that processor is the core component for almost all the functions of a device. The Snapdragon 636 has to support up to 24 Megapixels with 0-second shutter delay. Also, it uses Kryo 260 CPU has up to 40% higher performance than the Snapdragon 630 and provides 2X download speed than previous generations over LTE up to 600 Mbps meanwhile boosting the battery life.
Price of Redmi Note 5 Pro and Launch Date
The Redmi Note 5 Pro has two models as mentioned before, the first model with 4 GB RAM is priced at 13999 INR and the second model with 6 GB RAM is priced at 16999 INR. The phone will be available for all on 22nd February 2 PM.
Which model of Redmi Note 5 Pro should you buy?
For an average user who loves multitasking, gaming and doing a lot of things on their smartphone the 4 GB model is best. And one who are hardcore gamers, they can buy the 6 GB model. But the price gap is of 3000 INR, so in my opinions, the first model of Rs 13999 is suitable to fit all your power and speed needs.
Check out the video for more information.
The Redmi Note 6 and Note 6 Pro will arrive soon so I have compiled one article with expected technical specifications of those phones. Do read that too and I am sure you will love the specifications. Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 And Note 6 Pro – Expected Technical Specification
Share your opinions and views in comments below.