If you are into a small business or a startup then hold on tight because today I am going to discuss one secret with you which will promote your business and can bring bulk leads for your business. So the method is known as Digital Marketing or internet marketing and you might are aware of this term. But what is digital marketing is might running in your mind and how you can do it is the thing that you want to know. So let us break down this topic into parts and learn what is digital marketing, how to do digital marketing and the benefits of digital marketing.
Promoting Your Business With Digital Marketing
There are various methods of promoting your business, such as search engine optimization, advertisement platforms, social media marketing which you can use for your business promotion and get more leads for your business instantly.
What is Digital Marketing?
You might have done traditional marketing of your business or startup, in which the business is promoted using.
- Pamphlets: An advertisement or promotion printed on a single sheet of paper.
- Brochures: A small description of your business or startup printed in the folded paper booklet. Especially a single sheet is broken down into parts.
- Newspaper Advertisement: When you publish your business advertisement in the newspaper.
Apart from all these, the digital marketing or internet marketing is done on the internet like emails, online advertisements, blogging and etc. There are many benefits of digital marketing such as:
- It is cheaper than traditional marketing. Available for every budget.
- You can reach people you were missing out on traditional marketing.
- You can do it by yourself.
- Less or no manpower needed.
- Instant results.
You can also check my video on digital marketing:
Note: This image will drive you to my YouTube video.
How to do Digital Marketing?
Doing digital marketing is not a cup of coffee, if not done properly, you will lose money for no results. So a good knowledge is needed for doing proper digital marketing of your products. As mentioned the benefits of digital marketing over traditional marketing above. Those can be achieved only when you have a good idea of what you are doing. So then what should be your first step for digital marketing? How to start digital marketing?
How to start Digital Marketing?
To start digital marketing you first of all need to research the market and your business. What people relate to your business? The terms people use to search your products which are called keywords. What age group is looking for your products? And are they male or female? There are a lot of aspects you need to consider to run your first campaign. So there are services that help you in this research like:
- Google Adwords Keyword Research Tool.
- SEO Moz
- Google Trends
And lot more are there.
What should be your next step?
Once you are done with the research and you have all information to set your first campaign. Then select your preferred media to run your first advertisement, there are various platforms that you can use. But first of all, you need to have a website to set your online presence and a place where your new leads should arrive. A website is most important part of digital marketing. Luckily for you, I am also a website developer, so if you need some help you can always contact me.
The platforms you can use:
There are various platforms that can be used for promoting your business online with digital marketing and social media marketing and these platforms offer you visitors for a small money. So here are some platforms that you can use for promoting your business and get leads.
- Google AdWords: The giant search engine Google provides a solution for your business promotion which is also known as Google Adwords.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is also an advertisement platform that allows posting your ads on blogs and websites to generate leads and promote your business.
- Facebook Ads: Facebook also is not behind and offers you ads for a limited budget.
- Linkedin: Linkedin also allows you to run ads on their platform for social media marketing.
- Twitter Ads: Twitter also allows you to run advertisements on their website to generate leads.
- Guest Blogging: You can write guest posts on various blogs and bring leads to your website.
There are more platforms that you can use but these are the most popular ones among them.
So guys, now you can generate more leads and customer and promote your business in the budget. If you have any question let me know in comments below. Share your views in comments.